This website is for use in Ontario Canada ONLY. Outside of These areas is not permitted to place any listings on this website. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, we ask any business or persons not to list anything on this website if you are not physically located in Ontario Canada.
localon.ca is considered one entity. Owned and operated by the Local Ontario Business Directory Network located in Ontario Canada.
By using this website for Ontario Canada Residents ONLY, and when registering your account, you agree to the following:
This website will send you an email to verify you are not a BOT or any type of SPAM. You agree to accept this email. You might also receive updates regarding your listing and other communication from localon.ca. By taking any action on this website, you agree to receive these emails or communications from us regarding your listing.
If you do not wish to receive any updates or communication from us, please remove your listing(s) and all communication will stop.
By creating your listing here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify, delete, upgrade & downgrade any business listing in violation of our guidelines in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. We also might add an image to your listing if one is NOT added to make for a much cleaner ad and also more content from your website. We would go to your website and print screen the logo if applicable and add it to your listing. We might also go to your website and get more information for your listing if we feel you do not provide enough content for your listing.
Deletion of OLD user accounts – Inactive accounts, and spam accounts – Mistaken deletion of active accounts – user accounts
From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly.
By posting a listing on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any Business ads or business directory listing that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and terms:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this province Ontario Canada.
- Any listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- Any ad that appears to be of adult content as there is no adult or anything related to adult content allowed on this website in general. This website is for all people and of all ages and will be kept safe for our younger visitors and audience. Your IP address will be tracked and if we come across any illegal or otherwise dangerous material, we will report you to the authorities.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which listing, if any, is in violation of these guidelines.
- We also reserve the right to delete/modify/replace/upgrade/downgrade your listing of any sort on our website.
- We reserve the right to modify your listing, images, and content. We might do this to get more keywords for your listing to have a better chance to be found in the search engines.
- Barter Services – If you use these services, we are NOT responsible for people when they meet to exchange items or services. You agree to assume the Risk 100% for any bartering that happens as a result of using our websites and services.
- From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly. We ask you to register again and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing to your NEW account.
- You will add an image to your listing. Listings without images might NOT get approved. We might even go to your website and print screen your logo to add to the site. You are responsible for any image you add to any of our websites for a license or for any other legal issue that may arise as a result of using that image on our website.
- We MIGHT also add your listing to our Social Media – Facebook, & Instagram accounts to help you gain even more exposure.
- If you post a business listing and it does not show an adequate description of your business, we might go to your website link you added and take information off of your website to better describe your business in more detail.
Images for your listing and on your website
- ANY listing you post on our websites that has an image MUST be licensed to you or you must hold a license for this image unless you own the image yourself. ANY copyrighted image that you post from the internet or from any source without permission or any license, you are held responsible for this image at localon.ca. You must hold the image license agreement unless the image is from your own website or you have taken this image yourself. We are NOT responsible for any image you add to any website on our localon.ca sites.
- You agree that we can obtain an image from your website or from a license FREE source to add to your listing to make it look better. Listings with an image look much better and are more professional and we want you to get as many leads from your listing as you can.
You also agree to the following terms:
- The input of false or misleading information when signing up, signing in, and listing your business. Or by simply viewing our website.
- Infringe any third-party right or copyright.
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You agree not to hold localon.ca responsible for anything that may involve you and any visitor and the items and/or services you are inquiring about or may have purchased, or you listed. You also agree not to hold us liable for lost items, shipping costs, or damaged items; items not up to what they are supposed to be according to the description. For any contact information or private information shared between you and any potential customers or visitors to this website.
You agree not to hold the localon.ca site responsible for any listing you add or view that may use medical items or services and that may do you harm in any physical or mental way. We try our best to remove such listings, but in any case, we do not, it’s your responsibility to do your research and investigation into these products and/or services. We are NOT responsible for any action or result that may or may not happen as a result of viewing any medical or related listing on our business directory network and all its sites.
FINAL NOTE ON LIABILITY – If you list or View any listings on any of our sites, you are using our sites at your own risk and at NO risk for liability to the localon.ca site. The use of any of our services is at your own risk. If you do not agree with this, please do NOT use our websites whatsoever.
localon.ca is not involved, or has any responsibility in:
The quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered from you or other businesses. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose, and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of localon.ca, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.